Trying to be happy with what you have



Life is funny we get caught up in what we don't have ... in my case no one would fault me in getting caught up in what I don't have as I lost my beautiful son. I find that when I hurt the most though is when I think about not having him with me. Then we have a beautiful celebration of his life. Afterwards I couldn't help but think about what I do have like a great pair of parents... a beautiful and inspiring girlfriend... two of the best brothers you could ever ask for... and... great friends ... even though I don't have my favourite person here with me ... what I do have is pretty darn awesome... thank you to all that helped me celebrate my beautiful boy Caius and I hope you were all inspired to be a little more like Caius.

With all that said I miss him so much and will always.. I love you Caius ❤️

So today I am being more like him in appreciating what I do have, not what's missing.

If you missed the celebration you can watch it here :

http://www.springfieldfuneralhome.com/obituaries/sibbald-pratch-caius-anderson/


Clint


Comments

  1. We are so sorry to hear of the loss of your son. May his light and laughter shine brightly in your hearts and help you through the difficult times. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. May his star be the brightest light in the sky. Lots of love, Kerri & Ryan Widdup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts