Crywriting


I don't know how long I will do these posts but I do know they help. I notice while I am writing them I cry as they are hard to write. Afterwards I feel better though, almost like a cleansing of feelings. I write to keep him alive somehow. I don't want to let any memory of him go. He deserved to be more than a memory so it's the least I can do for him. I hope that it doesn't leave you sad- I hope it leaves you with hope that the love of a parent can continue after they are gone. I know some parents who are close to me and also lost their son. Even though he has been gone for a while they still remember him by lighting a candle every Sunday. They still look back with proud, loving thoughts of their son and they will never stop remembering him and honouring his life. So maybe one day I will stop writing these posts about him, but I will never ever let the memory of him go and I will always honour the fact that he was with me at one point in my life and I am so proud of him and I will always be  He was so beautiful in and out, and that memory will live with me and Chantal forever. I don't normally use the word forever but in this case it feels right. But for now I will continue to "crywrite" as it makes me feel better that people are reading about the boy who woke up every morning with the face of wonder of what the day will bring. Here is a picture of that face that he would give his Mom and Dad everyday. I hope that you can be like Caius and look at life with wonder. I wonder how long I will "crywrite" but I don't wonder how long I will hold these memories dear as I know will always.


Love Caius's proud father I love you all

Clint

Comments

Popular Posts